Brightcove is the leading online video platform and enables large enterprises, media companies, and small businesses to quickly publish their video content to the the web.
We run our public sites on Drupal multisite instances: our corporate website, support site, developer site, and our blog. We translate everything from English into 4 languages: German, French, Spanish, and Japanese.
This talk will cover
* an overview of our system based on Drupal
* our specialized localization process
* development of custom modules, such as Google CSE Advanced module and our plans to open source them
* Brightcove's own Drupal video module
* Some ideas that will help Drupal become a dominant enterprise CMS.
Eric Johnson is Director of Online Marketing and a Web Architect at Brightcove. He's been with the company for 2 years. Prior to that he worked in the localization industry and at a agency focusing on websites, email campaigns, and applications.